American Heart Association Go-To-Guide, an easy-to-use, interactive tool designed to empower doctors and nurses to engage heart failure patients.
Resources for Patients
- My Heart Failure Guide — Help your patients manage their symptoms and reduce their risk by sharing our free interactive workbook.
- Self-Check Plan (PDF) — Our printable sheet makes it easy for your patients to track their symptoms. Also available in Spanish.
- Answers By Heart — These downloadable patient information sheets can help your patients understand their condition and needed lifestyle changes.
- HF & Your Ejection Fraction Explained (PDF) — Educate your patients about ejection fraction with this worksheet. Also available in Spanish (PDF).
- Support Network — Connect your patients with peer-to-peer support by recommending our online Support Network.
- Heart Failure Patient Resource Center
- Professional Education