The infection and antibiotic tracking form was developed to assist facilities track both their infections and antibiotic use on a monthly basis. It maintains an active list of all infections and antibiotic use in real time. (See instructions below on how to download the tracking form.)
Click on the link below to access the Guide on How to Use the Monthly Infection and Antibiotic Tracking Form.
IMPORTANT: Instructions on how to download the Infection and Antibiotic Tracking Form. This process may take a few minutes for each step.
1. Click on “File”
2. Select “Download”, select “Microsoft Excel”
3. Open “File”
4. Click on “Enable Editing” in the yellow bar at the top of the page
5. Click on “Enable Content” in the yellow bar at the top of the page, if that pop-up appears
At this point, if you see a “pink” pop-up that tells you the “Macros have been blocked” follow the additional steps below.
6. “Save” the Template File, and close the file
7. Go to wherever you saved the file, and right-click on the file name
8. Choose “Properties” at the bottom of the pop-up
9. Check “Unblock” on the bottom of the Properties window, and click “Apply”
10. When you open the file, you should be able to start entering information.